Monday, April 20, 2009

When you got your wisdom teeth pulled.. how long did it take after to get swollen or start hurting?

i got my two wisom teeth pulled two teeth in the front, two at the bottom, and one permanent tooth that was under another permanent one. so 7 in total. Its been a day later and i still have not taked vicotin or had swolling (just a little bit from the bottom front teeth) Can I expect the worse to come soon? or is that it?

When you got your wisdom teeth pulled.. how long did it take after to get swollen or start hurting?
It seems as you are pretty lucky. Some people experiance little or now swelling and then there are others, that have baseball cheeks...





I had no swelling but some bruising, and on the second day I experianced pain more then anything but not utter pain. Also, I think it really depends on your age I had mine pulled at 27 but I assume if I was younger I probably wouldn%26#039;t have sufferred from anything.








Lucky to you!
Reply:that%26#039;s probably it, everyone is different, you are probably one of the lucky ones, when i got all four wisdom teeth out i had swelling and pain as soon as the anesthesia wore off



mens health

No comments:

Post a Comment