Monday, April 20, 2009

At what age does does your teeth stop growing?

I know that u get a baby tooth then you get a permanent when your permanent teeth is gone theres no more. But i have 3 baby molar and its not thats healthy than my permanent, im thinking of thinking them out. Im 16, if i take em out will my permanent molar grow?

At what age does does your teeth stop growing?
I think 8
Reply:You are somewhat delayed, but it%26#039;s not usually a problem. The fact that you still have 3 baby molars tells me that you are at least %26quot;uniformly%26quot; delayed. If there are indeed permanent teeth present under these baby teeth and you just can%26#039;t stand the thought of still having baby teeth, go ahead and get them out. There%26#039;s probably no real need to do it, unless the x-ray shows that maybe the roots are not dissolving the way they should.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment