Monday, April 20, 2009

Teeth Help?!?

Okay so when I was younger I had a cavity in a tooth in the back. My tooth started falling out piece by piece. After it was all out (or so I thought) that tooth and the one behind it started coming in rotated. Which, is not my concern. Now, there is what seems to be like dried up blood or still a piece of the baby tooth or something back there. It%26#039;s not in the way of the permanent teeth, just there on the side. What could this be? Please someone help!

Teeth Help?!?
it could very well be just a piece of the baby took left over, i had the same issue when i was younger. you should try to work it out yourself, but if you can%26#039;t get it out or it hurts too much, i%26#039;d say to go have the dentist check it out... but i do think it%26#039;s more than likely just baby tooth left over.



Nanny Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment