Thursday, April 16, 2009

Permanent retainers for top teeth?

I just lost my retainers today and I was wondering if i was to replace them, should I just get a permanent retainer at the top of my teeth. Do they make permanent retainers for the top of your teeth? If they do will it be cheaper or the same? I recently just got my braces tooken off like a month ago.

Permanent retainers for top teeth?
I have heard of people getting a permanent retainer at the top. I am assuming it costs more to have another retainer made. Also, since you got your braces off a month ago, normally the doctor can work something out if this is the first time you lost your retainer. It is very common to loose them or damage them. You should def. have them replaced. It is imperative to wear your retainer full time right after getting your braces off. If the doctor can give you a permanent one then you%26#039;ll be better off.



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment