Thursday, April 16, 2009

Has anyone been born without their permanent "eye teeth"?

I want to get dental implants, but I%26#039;m not sure how much it costs. To make it more complicated, I%26#039;m terrified of the dentist. I want to fill in the gaps, but just talking (typing?) about it makes me shake. Any advise?

Has anyone been born without their permanent %26quot;eye teeth%26quot;?
oh hen i hate dentists too but i need to go bad tooth ache for 3 years well it would com,e and go lol anyway see you Dr as i did h can give you something thing to calm you down i got diazapm or you could go for the herbal rescue remedy it really does work you can get it from herbal shops and boots
Reply:I was not born without eye teeth, but a dentist removed them when I was 10 years old to make room for the rest of the upper permanent teeth.


I am now 45 and I have had no problems with the gaps.



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment