Monday, April 20, 2009

6 teeth in 3 months?

My son has lost 6 teeth in the last few months, 2 of them this week alone!!! Is this normal? I see where one that came out a week or so ago is already having an adult tooth come in, but right now, he only has 2 of his 8 front teeth completely there. Those 2 are permanent teeth. Another permanent tooth is about half way in. He eats a fairly balanced diet when he%26#039;s not being mr. picky. He gets loads of vitamins C though, he loves oranges and gets juice and a multivitamin everyday. I can%26#039;t think of what could be wrong, if anything. Can someone please help to ease my mind, or let me know what to do?

6 teeth in 3 months?
I lost all of my teeth in two years when I was 8-10. I wouldn%26#039;t worry, because I remember losing 3 in one week and all my permanent teeth came in fine.
Reply:My son lost 2 teeth in one day..and one tooth following it every day for 3 days...boy was the %26quot;tooth fairy unhappy%26quot; I had actually asked the dentist if this was normal..and for many kids it is...the adult teeth all move into place at the same time, so they loose a lot of teeth all a sudden...my son eats healthy and well balanced it doesn%26#039;t have to do with diet..it%26#039;s just the way he is...not all of my sons baby teeth are out yet..only about half, and he hasn%26#039;t lost a tooth in months..



Java and C++

No comments:

Post a Comment