Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is it possible to have braces and a permanent wire at the back of your teeth?

I have had braces for almost 2 years now, which is the length of time I was supposed to have, and the receptionist at my dentist said that at my next appointment I will get a permanent wire at the back of my bottom teeth. I think it%26#039;s called a fixed retainer or something? Does that mean that I%26#039;ll get the bottom set of braces off? Because I%26#039;m pretty sure my top isnt ready... so is it possible to have my bottom braces on and have that wire at the back of my bottom teeth?

Is it possible to have braces and a permanent wire at the back of your teeth?
yeah i think that they will take off your bottom braces and then put on the wire cos i dont think there is any point in putting on the wire and leaving your bottom braces on! cos when u get the top braces off u will get a retainer for the top! i currently have braces at the moment too and fingers crossed they will come off soon and thats what i presume i will get as well!


hope that makes sense!



books

No comments:

Post a Comment