Friday, July 31, 2009

What are the effects of permanent (mercury content) tooth filling.?

I work at a dentist and I have some old mercury fillings in my own mouth. I would definitely not put any new mercury into my mouth but would not have the ones I already have serially removed. if you do choose to have yours removed, have the dentist use a rubber dam while drilling out the old filling so as not to ingest the mercury. This will not make the dentist very happy but it isthe only way to make sure your exposure to excess mercury and amalagam is small.


Some people have pain in joints and arthritis type complaints that they attribute to mercury but I have seen no real proof that this is from a persons fillings.

What are the effects of permanent (mercury content) tooth filling.?
Im 51 and had mercury type fillings for 30+ years and it hasnt affected me........I WANT TO BREAK FREE HE I WANT TO BREAK FREE YE-AH !


(freddie- the king)
Reply:You won't die, your head won't fall off and you won't get sick~





Amalgam material is stronger than composite material, so when placed in posterior, or back, teeth, will do it's job under the strength of your chewing...the filling is less-likely to crack under pressure and won't wash out after a period of time.





The amount of mercury, mixed with the powdered alloy, is so minute.... it's not like you're drinking straight mercury.





You'll be fine.



skin care products

No comments:

Post a Comment