Saturday, July 25, 2009

My dentist advising me for permanent tooth tranplant is it safe in general ?

first place confirm word transplant because it means taking a tooth from other site and transplanting it to another site which is a very rare fenomenon i think you r asking for implant and if it so answer is (YES)because it is the best replacement possible for a missing tooth or teeth which is next to natural tooth and saves your neibouring teeth from grinding and replaces your tooth with the artificial titanium root but only make sure of the implant make being used so you pay right cost for your tooth

My dentist advising me for permanent tooth tranplant is it safe in general ?
DEPEND`S WHERE THE TOOTH COME`S FROM ?? LIKE FROM A HORSE ,MONKEY OR A GOAT ECT..I WOULD ADVISE NOT TO ..AS FAR AS A TOOTH TRY REPLACEING WITH ONE CHICKET MUCH CHEAPER AND SAFER..YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR TO MATCH YOUR OUTFITTS
Reply:I don't think you can handle the TOOTH



opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment