Friday, July 31, 2009

Permanent retainer diving me crazy?

i just got my braces off and i got a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth and now i cant even enjoy my braces off because it bothers me SO MUCH





whenever i eat my tounge scrapes against the cement stuff they used to attach it to my teeth and it gives me shudders i hate it





they made impressions on my top and bottom teeth which is weird cause if im getting a retainer on my bottom teeth why do i need this permanent one?





is there any other alternative...its driving me insane





i know a permanet one is better cause your teeth start to shift but i would much rather wear a retainer there every night





thanks

Permanent retainer diving me crazy?
THERE ARE MANY ADVANTAGES AND DRAWBACKS TO PERMANENT RETAINERS. IF YOU REALLY CAN'T STAND THEM ASK YOUR DENTIST TO MAKE YOU REMOVABLE ONES.
Reply:Hmmm....You could ask your doctor to make the removable retainers. Whatever they are !



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment