Friday, July 31, 2009

Can my teeth be saved?

I am 36 years old and I have had peridontal disease for seven years now. I had some treatments but have not had one in almost four years, due to financial problems. One of my teeth moves less than a millimeter,horizontal mobility, but also has moved vertical as well. This vertical move is stable, no moving upwards or downwards, just permanent. Can this tooth be saved?

Can my teeth be saved?
ive got the same problem with one of my teeth. the periodontist that i go to has told me that she can do surgery on it. from what i can gather they remove a part of the bone.


unfortunately this is very expensive the cost is between £800-£900. also if you smoke they will refuse to do the treatment so i have had to give that up aswell, so the money for my smokes is now paying for the damage they done to my gums how ironic is that.



C#

No comments:

Post a Comment