Friday, July 31, 2009

Lumineers and a Permanent Gold tooh! Should I or shouldnt I?

This is something that i have been soooo attracted to for a pretty long time. I think a single, permanent, gold tooth is very unique and also extremely charming! Im not talking about a whole gril, lit up with colored diamonds and off colored gold. Nothing extremely flashy like the guys you see on mtv. I want 1 bright 14kt gold tooth on the left side of my mouth, I think its really classy! Maybe a little tiny diamond inside?





Do you guys and most importantly girls agree? The few people I have met with a gold tooth have such great smiles and are so charming right off the bat!





What about lumineers also? They seem pretty flawless do any of you have them?





I really really am looking into this, but the only info I can find online is cheap "grillz" that look terrible, nothing like what I want. Your feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!!!





(if anybody does have a gold tooth, email me a pic! I would LOVE to see it!!"

Lumineers and a Permanent Gold tooh! Should I or shouldnt I?
I think it looks like you had a really rotten tooth that you had to have onlaid, so I don't think oh cool, gold, I think oh he/she doesn't take good care of their teeth.
Reply:Personally I wouldn't like the gold tooth. Years ago when I was in school people sometimes would have a gold one because beleive it or not it was cheaper then getting a crown or cap. People knew they had bad teeth then...



books

No comments:

Post a Comment