Saturday, July 25, 2009

Permanent Retainers and Tooth Whitening?

I have just begun whitening my teeth using Crest Whitestrips. I also have a permanent retainer afixed to my lower teeth that has been there for nearly three years. Since beginning the treatment three days ago, the surface of the glue seems to be a little rougher. I was just wondering if I'm imagining this or if the ingredients in the strips are eating away the glue as well as the stains.

Permanent Retainers and Tooth Whitening?
It does also eat away the glue. Tooth whitening strips are NOT healthy at all. The best way to whiten your teeth is through frequent brushing/flossing. I recommend the Braun OralB rechargeable brush. It works great! Also, go to your dentist for a whitening treatment. Store bought treatments decalcify your teeth greatly!



city opera

No comments:

Post a Comment