Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is there something wrong with my teeth?

I am 14 and 2 of my baby teeth still havent fallen out yet. I had an xray about a year ago and the dentist said my new teeth is right below will grow out/replace in few months. but its been a year now and neither teeth will even budge. Im afraid that if i pull it out, my adult teeth wont grow and ill have a permanent hole in my mouth but if i dont, it might never grow out. any ideas r suggestions to what I should do?

Is there something wrong with my teeth?
well id just let them fall out by themselves and really it just means you have nice strong teeth
Reply:Wait. Your teeth will fall out naturally. I have a nephew who is 16 and he still has a couple of baby teeth. They will come out when they are ready. Just be patient



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment