Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have temp. crowns on 4 front teeth.7 has overhang on back. Will get permanents in 2 wks. Is overhang a probl

Overhang is on back of #7, Dentist didn't really think it was a problem, but they did have a problem setting the temporary due to the trama my gums went through. i sat in dentist chair for 4 hrs while they prepared teeth; when it was time to fitt temporary my gums were a little swollen...i not sure if that had anything to do with the overhang, but I am just a little concerned about it. My dentist feels like it will be fine because the temp. is not loose and my permanents come in soon 2-21/2 weeks. Has anyone ever had a temporary made that was all together. My 4 front is a complete piece. Feels weird.

I have temp. crowns on 4 front teeth.7 has overhang on back. Will get permanents in 2 wks. Is overhang a probl
just call in and set appt. to have it smoothed a bit


perm are nothing like temps probably the asst.


that made it was in hurry or did not realize


tell them what you feel so they know





made temps years ago


dental field



windows installer

No comments:

Post a Comment