Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cosmetic teeth options?

I remember hearing about some movie stars using some type of cover for their teeth that is cheaper that any permanent solution such as veneers, whitening, etc... I can not remember the name nor do I have a clue how to search it. I think I remember that they are temporary I want to say 2 weeks buy uncertain. They are more like a mask for the teeth that make appearance white, straight etc....

Cosmetic teeth options?
You're talking about "snap-on" teeth. They are quite similar to the ones slw182 is talking about.





You can't eat with them, and after wearing them a few times, they tend to not stay in place as well and have been known to fall out!
Reply:I'm not sure if this is what you mean but I found this site:


http://www.drbukk.com/imako/imako.html



HORSE

No comments:

Post a Comment