Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kitten's teeth.?

My kitten's permanent teeth are start coming out. He still has his milk teeth and couple days ago I found out that his new teeth are right behind the old one. I can tell that he is in pain. Is there anything I can do to relief his pain? Please help. Thank You.

Kitten's teeth.?
You can take a clean face cloth, tie a knot in it, wet it thoroughly and then put it in the freezer for a little while to chill. Biting on this will help relieve the pain of teething.





I don't know how old your kitten is, but the adult teeth usually finishing coming through when kittens are around 6 months old.
Reply:At the pet store in the toy isle, there are these tiny teething toys for kittens. You put them in the freezer, and all the kittens I have had love them. They are only about $5 in the store, and they should help.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment