Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Did anyone else enjoy the sensation of teeth growing in?

When I was younger and my permanent teeth were growing in, I always enjoyed the sensation. It hurt, yes, but it felt good...my brother and mother felt the same way, and we called it the "good hurt." Sometimes I get a similar type of pain on the bottom right side of my gums, near the last tooth. When I put pressure on the area with my finger, it hurts but it feels good at the same time, so I really push hard on that spot with my finger to just to feel the pain.





I don't understand how this type of pain can feel both good and bad. I *hate* all other kinds of pain. Have other people experienced this or is this just a quirk that runs in my family? I've tried to find answers on Google but the only thing I get is that most people find teething to be an excruciating process...not me. I wish I had more teeth left to grow.

Did anyone else enjoy the sensation of teeth growing in?
i know what your talking about, sort of. like when babies are teething they like the chew on something, so like when your teeth where growing in you wanted to push down on the spot, maybe it relived the pain. anyways its nothing to worry about i don't think your that unusual



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment